Ultime news su Simon....., Rispondete in tante....

« Older   Newer »
valedunk
icon9  view post Posted on 7/10/2006, 10:29

Ragazze una settimana fà mi è arrivata nella mia posta elettronica una NewsLetter riguardante Simon, non riesco a capire che cosa voglia dire anche perchè è scritto tutto in inglese :huh: , ve la posto mi potete fare il favore, (chi riesce) di tradurmela , almassimo di spiegarmi quello che vuole dire? Grazie 10000

01 NEWS
02 BLOG
03 PHOTOS
04 MOBILE
05 MESSAGE BOARD
06 AUDIO/VIDEO
07 DOWNLOAD SHOP
08 MEMBERS AREA
09 COMPETITION

SEND TO A FRIEND

Firstly I want to start by saying a huge thank you to everyone who has supported my solo career with my album ‘Sanctuary’. I’m really pleased that with the start of my solo career I was able to produce something that you enjoyed. Sanctuary sold 700,000 copies in the UK alone!

The summer I was busy touring festivals and universities with my band but it was also a time to record my new album. The record company sent me out to a remote part of Provence in France to do this, it felt like I was in the middle of nowhere. There are 12 songs that we have chosen for the album and I’ve called it ‘Grace’ as a continuation of ‘Sanctuary’, It’s ‘Sanctuary’ part 2 basically, with feel good songs. Again with the second album I wanted feel good songs, as for me personally, there is too much negativity in music at the moment, too much love and sex… too much of all this stuff, and I just wanted to my songs to reflect life and the way you feel without all these other attachments.

My first single to be released is called ‘ Coming Around Again’ which is released on 30th October. It’s an uplifting track, I love singing it, it puts me in a really happy mood and a smile on my face. It’s about remembering the good times and the highlights in your life. I’m really feeling the groove of this track and the gospel harmonies. I can’t wait to start performing it to an audience.

See you soon.

1 Love from me xxxx

See Simon's recorded message on www.simonwebbe.net now.

Simon will perform his new single 'Coming Around Again' for the first time on Strictly Come Dancing on October 14th!

The uplifting track, which has been receiving rave reviews in the media, has been selected as Radio 2's Record of the Week w/c 2nd October!

The album "Grace" is out on 13th November.

Rispondete in tante......

*MissBlue*
view post Posted on 22/10/2006, 11:25

Io nn c capisco nulla d inglese mi dispiace!!!!! image image image

1 replies since 7/10/2006, 10:29   133 views